Friday, July 10, 2009

The Rules

So, with any good project, there must be rules. These are the rules that I will judge my success or failure by:
  1. I must make and consume 77 drinks from the Joy of Cooking.
  2. Any alcohol purchased must be verified as vegan through Barnivore or through independent verification through the producer of the liquor.
  3. I must never drink alone.
  4. I must keep track of all costs (liquor, mixers, glasses, etc.) and document the cost per drink. In addition, at the end of the project, I will publish a run down of the total cost spent on this experiment.
  5. When available, I must buy mixers that are organic and/or all natural (No HFCS).

Note: If I need to verify that something is vegan before drinking it, I will submit that verification to Barnivore.

I will start the project tomorrow with my first drink - the elusive Gin Martini. If I cannot procure martini glasses at a reasonable price, then it will be a different gin drink. Godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment